We’re All In This TogetherA COVID-19 UPDATE
Here at Coldwater Creek, nothing is more important to us than keeping our customers, our employees and our entire community safe and healthy.
That’s why we’re doing our part to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus by temporarily closing all of our store locations and taking extensive measures to keep our employees protected. During this time of uncertainty and social distancing, we want to continue to stay connected with you online – where you can shop or chat with us on social media. Remember, we are all in this together – so please reach out to us, take care of yourself and your loved ones and look forward to brighter days ahead. In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns (or would simply like to hear a friendly voice on the other end of the phone) please call us at 1-888-678-5576. We know these are unprecedented times... and we also know this situation is temporary and we will get through it together. We look forward to seeing you again in our stores soon.
Be well & thank you for your continued loyalty.
Tara Ellef CEO, Coldwater Creek
Frequently Asked Questions
Product Availability DelaysMany of our manufacturers have been impacted by the temporary business closures taking place across the globe. As a result, this may delay shipping times of certain items, but we hope to get back on track as soon as possible.
Product Origin & SafetyYou may be wondering if it is safe to receive a package from any area where COVID-19 has been reported. According to the World Health Organization, it is safe. Click here to learn more. Also, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, “...there is no evidence to support transmission of COVID-19 associated with imported goods and there have not been any cases of COVID-19 in the United States associated with imported goods.”
Employee SafetyNothing is more important than keeping our employees safe and healthy, so we have taken extensive measures to keep them protected...
Home Office Employees & Brand Specialists
- Temporary work-from-home status
- Shifts and break times have been staggered to promote greater social distancing
- Production areas and breakrooms have been modified to observe 6 ft. social distancing
- Break areas, rest rooms, conference rooms and offices are routinely cleaned and disinfected
- Routine disinfecting of other high-touch areas to include timeclocks, equipment, workstations, security, etc.
- Workers are required to wear gloves at all times and have been assigned specific routes to ensure there is no contact
- Scheduled hand sanitizer breaks throughout the day are in place
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been added to the facility
- Walk paths in the Warehouse have been visually marked to observe social distancing