DIRECTOR OF STORE OPERATIONS
At Coldwater Creek, we believe that every woman, at every stage, should look and feel her very best.
The Director of Store Operations oversees all areas of operations within the stores organization, including but not limited to: SOP, Store Communications, Store Openings & Closings, Repair and Maintenance, Loss Prevention. The Director defines priorities and drives operational improvements and efficiencies, working closely with the Field Leadership Team to ensure execution. Strong inter-departmental partnerships with all other Corporate Departments are critical.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a store operations subject matter expert with a broad but detailed knowledge of in store practices and processes.
- Work with cross functional teams to effectively and efficiently drive store openings.
- Key driver of inventory management, merchandise flow and shrink reduction.
- Serve as a key point of contact for store and field leadership team.
- Remove operational challenges take focus off the customer.
- Develop Store Operating Procedures.
- Lead Store Communications for all functional departments.
- Manage Store Operations budgets in partnership with SVP Retail.
- Serve as a labor scheduling expert.
- Create reporting to run the business.
- Deliver a high level of customer service to the Field and Store teams.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8-10+ years demonstrated success in store operations and openings.
- Excellent managerial skills and interpersonal relationships.
- Organizational agility.
- Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong business acumen; including retail math and P&L responsibility.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Extensive travel at least 50% of time
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her manager.
For any inquiries or to apply, please email a resume to email@example.com.