We offer flexible hours and a very generous employee discount!
At Coldwater Creek, we believe that every woman, at every stage, should look and feel her very best
The Coldwater Creek Sales Associate is responsible for creating a welcoming, high touch experience for our customers, building long-term and enduring relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Expert on product knowledge by keeping current on all new collections as well as core product.
- Ensures proper floor coverage at all times.
- Ensures follow through and completion of tasks, which contribute to the achievement of store, company and personal goals.
- Ensures the highest level of customer service by assisting customer with exchanges, returns and any other concerns.
- Communicates customer feedback, business trends and recommendations to the store management team.
- Consistently upholds a neat, clean and organized store and stockroom.
- Effectively promotes all brand initiatives, building customer database, selling gift cards and opening credit card accounts.
- Achieves all personal goals.
- Assists in maintaining visual presentation standards are met and that the floor is replenished at all times.
- Assist the Leadership team in the protection of all company assets, controlling internal and external loss.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Proven ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of lifting up to 40 pounds
- Ability to work on a rotating schedule
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her manager.
The position is valid for 60 days from posting