KEY HOLDER Part-time
At Coldwater Creek, we believe that every woman, at every stage, should look and feel her very best
The Coldwater Creek Store Key Holder is responsible for partnering with the Store Leadership Team in creating a welcoming, high touch experience for our customers and associates alike, building long-term and enduring relationships. The Key Holder supports the overall day-to-day operations of the store and the execution of the customer journey experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer centric and is accountable to delivering the Coldwater Creek customer journey and the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Builds positive relationships with team, customer and community.
- Maintains optimal store staffing needs and schedules talent to maximize productivity.
- Ensures proper floor coverage and floor management to maximize store volume.
- Executes events per company directives to grow the customer base and build loyalty.
- Ensures efficient planning, coordination, follow-through and completion of tasks, which contribute to the achievement of the store and company goals.
- Adjusts plans, task load and schedules when necessary and acts with a sense of urgency to meet changing priorities, store needs and the demands of the business.
- Communicates customer feedback, business trends and recommendations to the appropriate parties.
- Ensures the maintenance of a neat, clean and organized store and stockroom.
- Effectively promotes all brand initiatives, building customer database, selling gift cards and opening credit accounts.
- And achieves all personal goals.
- Ensures visual presentation standards are met and that the floor is replenished at all times while providing options for sell through.
- Partners with Store Manager to ensure protection of all company assets, controlling internal and external loss while achieving stores shrink goals. Maintains a safe work environment.
- Ensures the appropriate execution of merchandise handling procedures.
- Completes all additional duties and projects as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Three years of retail experience. Specialty retail experience preferred.
- Excellent visual merchandising skills, knowledgeable of our merchandise and confident making visual decisions based on our customers’ buying patterns.
- Excellent communication, delegation, follow up and time management skills.
- Proven ability to multi task and direct activities at all levels.
- Capable of lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work a rotating schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays, based on the needs of the business.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Associates degree or equivalent in work experience preferred.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her manager.
For any inquiries or to apply, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.