DIRECTOR OF FIELD HUMAN RESOURCES,
RECRUITMENT AND EDUCATION
At Coldwater Creek, we believe that every woman, at every stage, should look and feel her very best
In collaboration with the SVP of Retail, the Director of Field Human Resources, Recruitment and Education leads the talent strategy for the Retail Organization. This includes competency coaching, career development, associate relations issues, recruiting and talent acquisition strategies, retention strategies and succession planning. In addition, this position is responsible for the creation and roll out of education materials.
The Director of Field Human Resources, Recruitment and Education is a strategic partner in developing the stores organization and implementing key initiatives. Through leadership and collaboration he/she is responsible for supporting sales and service goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a field HR subject matter expert with a broad but detailed knowledge of in store practices and processes.
- Act as a liaison between store operations and corporate HR team.
- Drive talent management strategies in the stores organization.
- Lead resolution of associate relations issues.
- Facilitate the stores performance management and talent review process.
- Create and facilitate education, including on-boarding and corporate training initiatives.
- Partner with the field leadership team to post positions, assess talent and facilitate the selection and hiring process.
- Coach and develop the field leadership team, with a focus on developmental opportunities, leading an effective sales force, delivering a high touch customer experience, and development plans.
- Provide change management expertise and coaching to field leaders to enable successful deployment of initiatives.
- Assess competency gaps and strategize and implement initiatives to close identified gaps.
- This position requires extensive travel; 50%+
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8-10+ years demonstrated success in store operations and openings.
- Excellent managerial skills and interpersonal relationships.
- Organizational agility.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong business acumen; including retail math and P&L responsibility.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For any inquiries or to apply, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.