Classen Curve - Oklahoma City, OK
At Coldwater Creek, we believe that every woman, at every stage, should look and feel her very best
The Coldwater Creek Stock Associate drives store revenue through proper shipment processing and merchandise control. Assists store leadership team in organizing and maintaining the stock room, including back stock and merchandise, shipment and supplies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs general stocking duties which include processing, verifying incoming shipment and inter-company transfers
- Replenish, rotate and display merchandise as assigned
- Affixes price tickets, tags and prepares merchandise for floor display
- Maintain basic knowledge of merchandise sold
- General housekeeping duties such as keeping shelves and floors free of cardboard and trash
- Processes shipping containers and verifies receipt of goods for the sales floor
- Assists in maintaining visual presentation standards and ensures sales floor is replenished always.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Store Manager, Co-Manager, and Key-Holder
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous clothing or retail experience preferred
- Basic math skills
- Word/Excel knowledge
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work on a rotating schedule.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her manager.
The position is valid for 60 days from posting