At Coldwater Creek, we believe that every woman, at every stage, should look and feel her very best
The ERP Analyst will play a critical role in managing Coldwater Creek’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) ERP implementation. This critical platform directly supports our growing Omni-Channel Retail business, including all aspects of our Procurement, Contact Center, Order Management, Retail Point of Sales (POS) and Financial processes.
The successful candidate will utilize their experience with Microsoft AX and/or Dynamics ERP platforms to support and dramatically enhance our current and future business capabilities. You will join a rapidly growing business and IT organization, and work directly with the business leaders who utilize the platform. You will also work directly with Microsoft to keep up with emerging trends and capabilities, as well as to resolve technical issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work directly with business leaders to identify and prioritize needs
- Conduct gap analysis to identify systems needs and solutions
- Configure, design, and develop solutions including key integrations to 3rdrd party solutions
- Monitor and track system processing and performance indicators to ensure business requirements are being met
- Fully understand ERP solution and integrations to provide subject matter expertise to project and business users as needed
- Participate on project teams in order to deliver new functionality
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5+ years’ experience working with MSFT Dynamics 365 (or AX) ERP solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Integration experience, preferably to / from MSFT D365
- Experience working in project teams of 8-10 IT and Business Users
- Experience working with IT vendors, 3rd party resources, including off shore
- Working knowledge of retail industry, with multi-channel retailers a significant plus
- Proven analytic and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and project lifecycle skills
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For any inquiries or to apply, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position is valid for 60 days from posting