At Coldwater Creek, we believe that every woman, at every stage, should look and feel her very best
E-commerce developer will be responsible to develop/support/test new features and bug fixes, work closely with E-commerce team in gathering business requirement and deliver the IT solution. This position will maintain strong communications and internal working relationships across cross functional teams, and will have a demonstrated ability to understand intradepartmental connections and communications.
- Designing, developing, maintaining web components for shopping, marketing, content
- Team up with eCommerce team to comprehend business requirements
- Document design specs for development
- Assist management of internal and external interfaces for eCommerce site to support new business
- Daily overview of data updates, feeds, builds
- Coding, Applying programming standards, Documenting major changes from core functionality
- Ensure safe use of Demandware resources, review/mitigate/resolve error logs
- Ensure regulation of customer facing and internal system facing eCommerce applications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Front-end web experience HTML, JS, CSS
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Demonstrate motivation and enthusiasm.
- Partner with key cross functional partners. Demonstrate teamwork.
- Strong Organizational Skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Proven problem solving skills.
This position is based in our Hingham, MA corporate offices. Location easily accessible from the Commuter Boat.
For any inquiries or to apply, please email a resume to email@example.com.