DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
At Coldwater Creek, we believe that every woman, at every stage, should look and feel her very best.
Coldwater Creek is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead campaign planning, management and analysis of its core digital channels. The Digital Marketing Manager will utilize expert-level analytical skills and best practices to drive profitable growth across SEO, Paid Search, Affiliate, Social and Display disciplines. This individual will manage day-to-day program operations in partnership with internal stakeholders and third-party vendors, optimizing spend and performance in alignment with business objectives. Successful candidates will possess a deep understanding of the role(s) that each digital channel play in the consumer funnel, strong project management skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Develop and implement digital strategies that increase brand awareness, drive site traffic and/or deliver incremental sales on ColdwaterCreek.com.
- Analyze performance of managed marketing disciplines and optimize campaigns/budgets to maximize ROI. Develop reporting structure to share channel performance and consumer insights across all levels of the organization.
- Align efforts of internal and third-party digital partners to ensure that consistent, accurate, on-brand marketing materials are deployed across all managed channels.
- Develop and implement new organic Social Media strategies to increase engagement and retention rates across current and emerging platforms.
- Deploy and continuously optimize enterprise-level Organic and Paid Search campaigns.
- Drive exponential growth of Affiliate Marketing channel through expansion of current affiliate relationships and development of new program partners.
- Manage digital marketing budgets and optimize spend across channels based on performance.
- Create strong cross-functional relationships with peers in other business units to foster shared learning and leverage best practices.
- 4-6 years’ experience in a digital marketing role managing paid and/or organic campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field.
- Expert-level knowledge of Google Analytics, Omniture, and/or other digital analytics tools.
- Demonstrated success in deploying enterprise-level SEO and PPC campaigns. AdWords certification preferred.
- Affiliate marketing management experience. Rakuten/Linkshare, Commission Junction, Pepperjam experience a plus.
- Social Media experience. Working knowledge of best practices for all major social platforms, as well as experience working within social media management platforms.
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Ability to proactively identify new growth opportunities.
For any inquiries or to apply, please email a resume to email@example.com.