DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
The Digital Marketing Manager will serve as a leader in campaign management, execution and analysis of multiple online marketing channels. This ideal candidate will have direct experience managing paid marketing across a variety of programs and will be able to deliver the right content at the right time to the right audience.
- Manage and oversee implementation of online marketing strategies that drive site traffic, improve brand awareness and positioning while increasing sales through customer acquisition and retention.
- Measure success of all paid digital media. Define KPIs, implement systems to measure success by platform and optimize campaign/ budgets to maximize ROI. Develop recommendations and implement future roadmap for digital marketing programs.
- Work across all Digital partners to coordinate marketing campaigns and define program tactics across SEM & SEO, Display, Affiliates and others.
- Own our Social strategy and identify new audiences across all channels that translate our brand voice into meaningful content and improved engagement in a consistent manner while continuously looking for opportunities to drive incremental revenue.
- Work with Creative to ensure consistent brand messaging, translate offline promotions to digital channels, and develop a seamless customer experience between offline and online.
- Create strong cross functional relationships with peers in other business units to foster shared learning and leverage best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field.
- 4-6 years of digital marketing experience.
- Paid Search tactical management experience. Google AdWords certification a plus.
- Affiliate marketing management experience.
- Social media tactical experience, audience selection, strategic plan management, and social analytics preferred.
- Experience with Google Analytics and SEM analytical tools.
- Strong SEO knowledge beyond simple keyword optimization.
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective multitasking and problem-solving skills.
For any inquiries or to apply, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.