DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
Coldwater Creek is looking for a highly motivated candidate interested in working for a fast-growing organization with opportunity for professional growth. This is an entry level position, reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, responsible for the daily coordination of digital marketing initiatives, including paid media, email and social. This position will organize and track digital assets between marketing and creative teams. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and project management skills.
- Manage digital campaign schedules, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Partner with Digital Marketing Manager to develop, maintain and execute a monthly social media editorial calendar for all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.).
- Support Digital Marketing Manager to grow fan base and engagement across all social media channels
- Update vendors on weekly digital marketing events and seasonal strategies to help improve channel performance with agency partners.
- Update departments with digital/ecommerce promotional events. Provide teams with details for events including promotional codes, dates of event, and disclaimers.
- Assist in compiling reporting across campaigns to measure performance and provide insights. Ensure that campaigns are being tracked accurately.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in ecommerce or retail.
- Flexible with optimistic attitude and proven experience managing multiple projects and tasks to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and solid organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Knowledgeable in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
For any inquiries or to apply, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.