Customer Experience Workforce Management Analyst
The Customer Experience Workforce Management Analyst will design and react to customer interactions that meet or exceed customer expectations and increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy. The Customer Experience Workforce Management Analyst will play an integral role in extracting insight from customer touch points and channels across the organization to prioritize and make customer driven recommendations that improve net promoter score (NPS) and foster customer loyalty. This position will work closely with the Contact Center partner to ensure metrics are being achieved and provide daily support to the supervisor team along with monthly on-site working strategy sessions. The Customer Experience Workforce Management Analyst will provide contact center weekly forecasting and timely headcount recommendations and work with internal and external partners to identify promotional, customer and system events that may impact them. .
- Liaison with the Contact Center for day to day responsibilities and review of metrics.
- Prepare CC KPI reports for leadership meetings.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports to review with management to evaluate Contact Center health and adherence.
- Produce weekly report on top rated and bottom rated products recommend actions to address advertising or quality issues’
- Daily maintenance reports, become an SME on customer service system, reconcile broken transactions, including but not limited to:
- Hold reports
- Open order aging and backorder report
- Credit card declines
- Research and file chargeback responses
- Serve as a consultative partner to leadership, offering analysis and recommendations on growth strategies that optimize cost and risk.
- Design and build reports, dashboards, and analyses in Excel, PowerPoint that synthesize complex data into digestible components.
- Resolve escalated customer service requests.
- Weekly calibration sessions to ensure QA alignment.
- Utilize customer data analytics to gain insights on marketing and up-selling to customers in a more personalized, one-to-one fashion.
- Consult with business partners to develop analyses that probe into potential areas of improvement / emphasis across the business to improve her journey.
- Support customer experience initiatives in the retail stores.
- Forecast weekly email and call volume for staffing.
- Support drive to improve contact center forecasting accuracy by employing new techniques and statistical tools.
- Provide direction and coaching to third party contact center(s) on the development and maintenance of headcount and forecasting models.
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop an accurate contact center forecast and identifying key variables impacting performance.
- Provide recommendations for WFM best practices to improve technology, reporting and overall process improvement for the Customer Service department.
- Additional tasks and projects as requested by manager or leadership team.
- 3 – 5 years direct marketing or customer service-related experience.
- Experience developing advanced forecasting and staffing requirements for multiple call centers
- BS in Business or work equivalent.
- Ability to build rapport and communicate using diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management to support multi-department and multi-site contact center.
- Ability to work independently and be able to navigate complex situations.
- Effective at building constructive relationships.
- Experience working on an agile team.
- Passionate customer advocate prepared to challenge the team.
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems.
- Excellent computer skills, including intermediate Excel knowledge.
- Provide light support as needed to call center nights and weekends.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time.
For any inquiries or to apply, please email a resume to email@example.com.