Customer Experience Specialist
The Customer Experience Specialist will design and react to customer interactions that meet or exceed customer expectations and increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy. The Customer Experience Specialist will play an integral role in extracting insight from customer touch points and channels across the organization to prioritize and make customer driven recommendations that improve net promoter score and foster customer loyalty. This position will work closely with the Contact Center partner to ensure metrics are being achieved and provide daily support to the supervisor team along with monthly on-site working strategy sessions.
- Liaison with the Contact Center for day to day responsibilities and review of metrics.
- Forecast weekly email and call volume for staffing.
- Weekly calibration sessions to ensure QA alignment.
- Prepare CC KPI reports for leadership and monthly financial review meetings.
- Handle escalated customer service requests.
- Weekly report on top rated and bottom rated products with quick reaction to advertising or quality issues.
- Daily maintenance reports to resolve any orders that need attention:
- Hold reports
- Open order aging and backorder report to resolve orders that need attention
- Reconcile open transactions when needed
- Research and file chargeback responses
- Utilize customer data analytics to gain insights on marketing and selling to customers in a more personalized, one-to-one fashion.
- Support customer experience initiatives in the retail stores.
- 3 – 5 years in direct marketing or customer service related experience.
- BS in Business or work equivalent.
- Ability to build rapport and communicate using diplomacy and tact.
- Effective at building constructive relationships.
- Experience working on an agile team.
- Familiarity with customer centered design.
- Passionate customer advocate prepared to challenge the team.
- Keen analytical ability.
- Excellent computer skills, including intermediate Excel knowledge.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of time.
This position is based in our Hingham, MA corporate offices. Location easily accessible from the Commuter Boat.
For any inquiries or to apply, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.