CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST
At Coldwater Creek, we believe that every woman, at every stage, should look and feel her very best
The Customer Experience Specialist will assist in improving the customer experience at Coldwater Creek by leveraging best-in-class tools and continuously improving processes and customer communication. The Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for operational issues and monitoring and coordinating responses to social media activity. In addition, they will work with the relevant parties to implement a customer scorecard for monitoring customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will work with the business to represent the “voice of the customer” on initiatives and improvement opportunities. They will also play a pivotal role in identifying, analyzing, and resolving operational issues that might impact our customers. We are looking for individuals with the drive to succeed in a dynamic, high-growth business environment. We value employees who are creative, energetic, proactive, and intelligent in their thinking and actions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Solicit and consolidate feedback from the Brand Specialists to improve call center processes, platform and training, communicate feedback to CX management.
- Manage specific issues / resolutions to ensure customer satisfaction is built into solutions.
- Manage customer escalations / resolutions as needed.
- Follow through on escalations, resolutions and analysis.
- Compile procedures and guidelines and update, as necessary.
- Maintain positive, collaborative, supportive culture on team so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Work with marketing team to incorporate consistent and effective company branding in all aspects of CX.
- Continuously adapt and improve the CS process, i.e. ticket status flow, ticket routing.
- Work with business analysts and developers to identify and collect customer needs for system improvements.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5+ years’ experience working directly with customers or in customer service functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proven communication and technical skills (surveys, excel, reporting, written / verbal communications).
- Working knowledge of retail industry, with multi-channel retailers a significant plus.
- Proven analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and customer focus.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For any inquiries or to apply, please email a resume to email@example.com.
The position is valid for 60 days from posting