Business Systems Analyst
The Business Systems Analyst is an important member of the cross-functional business support team and reports to IT. Working in a dynamic, collaborative team environment, the successful candidate will support Coldwater Creek’s creative, product development and sourcing operations. While a member of the IT organization, the analyst will sit within the business areas being supported. The Analyst will be working with systems encompassing Product Development Lifecycle (PLM), creative project management (Workfront), and technical development (Browzwear). Analyst will be responsible for primary system administration these systems backed up by a business area subject matter expert. Candidate must also be able to be able to perform root-cause analysis to solve system specific issues. The analyst will be responsible for instructing end users and maintaining training documentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support day to day operational reliability
- Conduct analysis of existing business processes to identify opportunities to improve efficiency
- Evaluate and document opportunities for system enhancements
- Serve as a liaison between business and IT in developing new functionality
- Establish and document standard operating procedures
- Train end users during on-boarding process and implementation of new system functionality
- Coordinate test activities and/or help execute test components
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working with sourcing, product development and creative departments.
- Fundamental systems analysis
- Experience working with a PLM system and project management tools is a requirement
- Browzwear and Workfront experience a plus
- Self-sufficient, flexible, and motivated team player
- Ability to work in a deadline focused, dynamic environment, and consistently produce deliverables within agreed upon timelines
- Ability to analyze business processes and train business users on the new processes
- Excellent oral and writing skills. Must have the ability to express processes in easily understood presentations
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the scope of basic systems analysis and design
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills in researching and solving technical problems related to PLM systems and supporting platforms
- Demonstrates ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple assignments, under time constraints while maintaining high quality work with minimal supervision
- Ability to provide support outside of normal business hours to include evenings, holidays, and weekends for outages / crucial issues
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For any inquiries or to apply, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position is valid for 60 days from posting